Redbird Ready April 14, 2018
Redbird Ready is a day-long program that will show you what life is like at Illinois State. While you’re on campus you’ll learn about our academic and student support services and get answers to your questions about attending Illinois State this fall. Transportation is available from select locations in the Chicago area. Choose your departure location below. Bus seats are limited (2 maximum, one for the student and one for the parent/guardian).
The registration deadline is Monday, April 9.
Bone Student Center
Illinois State University
100 N. University St.
Normal, IL 61761
- 7:00 a.m. Bus departure from Chicago (for bus riders)
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Main Presentation
Admissions, Financial Aid, Housing, University College/Trio, Diversity Advocacy
- 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Choose your activities
Lunch at Watterson Dining Commons
Campus tours, Residence Hall tours
Fair - Registered Student Organizations, Student Services departments
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. Student Performances
- 4:30 p.m. Bus Departure
- Redbird Ready is by invitation only for admitted seniors and a visit event for traditionally underrepresented and/or first-generation students. We ask that all guests fully participate in all activities throughout the day.
- For bus riders, we ask that you limit your reservation to two maximum (one bus seat for yourself and one for your parent). Bus reservations will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Event seats are limited and advanced registration is required.
Para informacíon en español comuníquese con Carla Cabrera, (309) 438-3914.
Redbird Ready is full to capacity. If you would like to add your name to the waiting list, please contact the Office of Admissions at 309-438-2181.