Master's Program in Communication
You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 hours of your undergraduate coursework and any previous work in a Master's program.
International students must have a TOEFL score of at least 100 iBT, 250 computer-based, or 600 paper-based; the minimum acceptable IELTS score is 7.5 band.
Applying to the Program
- Please indicate the semester and year you are applying for:
- Are you applying for full-or part-time admission?
- Please have three letters of recommendation sent to the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Please submit a personal narrative that describes your backgrounds, interests, and professional goals. A complete application requires this narrative.
- Provide the following to the Office of Admissions
- Official transcript from each higher education institution attended
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Score (if applying as an international student)
Deadlines and Review Dates
Please note decisions are made on a rolling basis as applications are complete. If you are interested in applying for a Graduate Assistantship, please visit, www.jobs.ilstu.edu.
|Fall (August)||February 1 (for full consideration)|
|Spring (January)||September 15 (for full consideration)|