Path to Graduation
The following information outlines information necessary for undergraduate students to apply for graduation and participate in Commencement. Please review the following information carefully.
- All students must apply for graduation by completing the Undergraduate Application for Graduation located on the My.IllinoisState.edu The application must be submitted, and the graduation fee must be paid by the deadline to be considered a candidate for degree as well as to participate in the commencement ceremony.
- An application and graduation fee must be on file by the deadline to participate in the commencement ceremony.
- Undergraduate students completing degree requirements during the fall semester participate in the December ceremony.
- Undergraduate students completing degree requirements during the spring or summer semesters participate in the May ceremonies.
- Any exceptions to this participation regulation must be approved by the Office of the University Registrar.