Once you have completed your application for admission, you may check your admission status at any time at IllinoisState.edu/Welcome2ISU. You should apply and submit all required documents during our preferred filing period, September 1 – January 1 for fall or April 1 - August 1 for spring.
- Your application has been received, but not fully processed.
- You may need to submit some required documents before a decision can be made. Check Welcome2ISU to find out what documents are needed.
Once your application file is complete, one of the following decisions will be made:
- You have been admitted to the University, but we need some documentation before your admission is final. Typically, you will need to submit your final college transcript including coursework in which you are currently enrolled. If you have completed an associate's degree, make sure it is posted on your transcript.
- Visit Welcome2ISU to find out what documents are needed to finalize your admission.
- Your application has been received and reviewed, but we are unable to offer you admission to the University.
- Consider applying again for another term. Your application fee is good for three terms including summer.
- Congratulations, you have submitted all the required documentation to complete the admission process, and your admission is final.