Apply online today in Welcome2ISU!
We are currently accepting applications for fall 2013 as space remains available and spring 2014 for all students. Do not delay and apply online today!
Visit Welcome2ISU to create an account today. You'll use it not only to apply for admission, but also to check the status of your application and, if you are accepted, to take your next steps for financial aid and housing.
When you apply, you'll need to know some basic information such as:
- your Social Security Number—(if you have one) used only to verify your identity,
- courses you are currently taking or will take before you come to ISU, and
- your intended major or program—if you have chosen one.
Most undergraduate students will also need to know:
- your ACT or SAT score—if you are a freshman or if you are a transfer student with fewer than 24 earned semester hours, and
- your cumulative high school and/or college GPA—transfer students with fewer than 24 earned semester hours must provide both high school and college GPAs.
Undergraduate applicants may also upload an optional academic personal statement. Your statement will give us additional information to consider as we review your application.
- If you are a freshman, please review the guidelines for your optional personal statement.
- Transfer students have the option of providing a personal statment that explains circumstances which affected collegiate academic performance.
Apply now in Welcome2ISU!
Applying online is the preferred method of application. If it is necessary to use an alternate format, the undergraduate application can also be downloaded and printed.
Please contact the Office of Admissions if you have any questions about your application or the application process at (800) 366-2478.