Read Our Report Card
The U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard gives you information on affordability and value so you can make a more informed decision on what college to attend. We invite you to check out our scorecard and see how Illinois State stacks up for you.
Highlights from the Scorecard
- Illinois State's 72 percent graduation rate and 82 percent freshmen retention rate, are well above the national averages of 44 percent and 67 percent, respectively.
- 10 years after starting school, Illinois State alumni earn salaries that are $10,000 above the national average.
- Illinois State graduates begin repaying their college debt 25 percent faster than the national average.
Only 41 out of 1,623 public institutions have a College Scorecard as strong as Illinois State University, based on these three metrics:
- Average annual cost of less than $21,000
- Graduation rate of 72% or higher
- $45,000+ average salary after attending
Learn more at CollegeScorecard.ed.gov.